What I charge
I'm currently accepting private pay only. Please contact me for my current rates for a 50-minute clinical hour.
Check for insurance reimbursement
Therapy services may be covered by your health insurance if you have mental health coverage. Although I am not on any insurance panels you might be able to get out-of-network reimbursement. Upon request, I provide a monthly statement for you to submit to your insurance provider for out-of-network coverage or to get tax free reimbursement from your medical spending plan. Some questions to ask.
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash or check accepted for payment at each session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me by phone at least 24 hours in advance, you will be asked to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.